Monday, August 16, 2010

Benvenuti!

It all began in the summer of 2006.  Picture this...a 21 year old Amy, a bachelor's degree, a summer of pretending to look for a part-time job, and an impending start to grad school.  "How did this young Amy fill her time?" you ask.  Watching Food Network, of course!  My love for cooking and experimenting with recipes started there.  Here, I will share all of my delicious and not-so-delicious recipes with you.  There will be no chicken frying here, as I am always looking for a healthier way to make a scrumptious meal.  I promise you, even your picky, cheese-loving fiance will love (most of) these recipes!

1 comment:

  1. love this idea!
    why not try using a natural salt found in celery and decrease the salt in non-fat broth (making your own is best with beef marrow and a few veggies) and limit the worcheshire. salt adds on the water weight. also use a wheat bagette to increase fiber and health benefits. I just came home with one from whole foods.

    ReplyDelete